Here are some of my past keynote topics. Feel free to choose from these or ask me about other topics.
How To Start Working With China – ‘Why China Matters NOW! You’re Already Behind… You Just Don’t Know It Yet
- This talk is for Western audiences and helps shake them into realizing that you have to deal with the East, especially China. It provides 3 stories, plus a bonus story if there’s time, to explain strategies that work as a foreigner to do business in China the right way. Highly motivational and thought provoking for most audiences.
Health Tech – ‘The Future of Health is NOT Your Doctor’s Responsibility, It’s Yours!
- This talk is a high energy, statistics driven, impossible to deny presentation about the current state of healthcare and health technology. You can live happier and healthier lives today and the system isn’t going to do it for you. Packed with examples that hit home with almost everyone in the audience and common sense tips you can take home and start implementing immediately.
IoT – What In the World Is IoT and Why Should You Care
- This is a talk to help people understand what the future is going to look like and their role in it. It’s a futurist talk that helps provide a framework through which the audience can think about innovation and new ideas.
Manufacturing – ‘How To Source, Build & Ship Products From China
- This is a DEEP dive into how to make products in China. Usually for audiences that need to know how to approach product development and manufacturing only. It can be 1.5 hours up to 3 hours depending on how deep the audience wants to go.
How to Finance Your Hardware Company
- ‘Building A Hardware Company Is Like A Boxing Match’ This presentation is also specific to people who want to get into the physical product world. It explains the myths, the common mistakes, and gives the audience a handful of useful tips and tricks to creatively finance and build the hardware business of their dreams.
Silicon Valley/ Apple
- I have lived in Silicon Valley / San Francisco for nearly 10 years and worked at Apple for 6 years. I could speak to this at any point with ease. I could also compare and contrast the Chinese way of building startups and the West / Valley point of view.